Making Mealtime a Little Easier

Home cooked meals are wonderful but can be very time consuming. We took on this challenge and came up with delicious packaged seasoning mixes that take the hard work out of family meal time.

8 comments

1. Julianne Fletcher says:

I went to a show in Arkansas and my friend recommended I try the jalapeño chowder!!! I have purchased about 10 more since that day. I add crawfish tails and I served it to my husband and his duck hunters one night when I was too tired to cook and it was a HUGE hit!!! I love the BLT dip too!

2. Janine says:

I picked up some Gumbo mix at the NWA show. My family loved it and said that this mix needs to be a staple in our house. Thank you!

3. Tracie Rush says:

We just bought some mixes from North Augusta Vintage Market Fair this past weekend. Last night we fixed the cheesy chicken enchilada soup! WOW!!!!! SO GOOD!!! It sure made things easy to have the mix there and the seasoning was perfect!!!! We WILL be ordering more!!!!

4. melinda miller says:

I was at an event in Hutchinson, KS and picked up some Mad Dash Mixes. I picked up the Key Lime Cheesecake Mix. I fixed it for a family Easter luncheon. I had nothing but compliments. I told them them it could used as a dip, too. Everyone said be sure to bring it next time….it was all gone in a flash…I am now needing to order more. Thank you so much….

5. Carmen Lewis says:

Jalapeno chowder instructions say simmer until potatoes are tender but I don’t see potatoes on the “combine mix with” list. Should I add a potato?

6. Cherylyn Cernobyl says:

Have been to two VMD events. No gumbo mix at either one. ☹️ Is this an item you will no longer have at your shows?

• Kathy says:

Louisiana Gumbo is back on the shelves!

We would never stop making our gumbo on purpose! Unfortunately, some of the ingredients are on back order and we have gone thru all of inventory. Hoping this is cleared up this week so we can start production on a new batch! It will become available online first, then start making it’s way back into show. Thanks for reaching out! And thanks for choosing Mad Dash Mixes.