Fan Mail

We love to here from you! When you order from Mad Dash Mixes, you become part of the Mad Dash Mixes Family and as with all families, we love to know what’s going on in your life. Whether it’s teaching your child to cook with our no-bake cheesecakes, or a completely creative version of your favorite soup. Tell us all about it!

37 comments

1. CindyOC says:

I’m making the Mediterranean Pasta Salad but I want to cook and shred my chicken instead of canned or rotisserie. How much would I need?
    Thanks CindyOC

• Shipping says:

I would do 1 cup of shredded chicken, so about 1-2 large chicken breasts, a can of chicken equals about 1/2 cup once you drain the juice. Thank you so much for your question!

• Shipping says:

Yes ma’am, we shipped it out yesterday, and an email with tracking and shipping information should have sent straight to your email. Let me know if you have anymore questions!
      -Katie

2. Michelle says:

I just received my mixes and I’m very excited to try them. Thank you so much! It was my pleasure speaking with y’all.
    -Michelle

3. mrsapm77 says:

I love the citrus cilantro seasoning!!!! It is great on chicken and potatoes. It was a little spicy on the chicken plain but once taco fixings were added they toned down the spice. Excellent!

4. Lisa Neubauer says:

Hi, I’m interested in buying wholesale for my Stores in San Antonio. Do y’all offer wholesale? Thanks Lisa

5. Fanette says:

We purchased some of your mixes at the Vintage Mkt in Nacadoches Tx to try for our store. Theyn are delicious! How can I access wholesale on your web site to order?
    Fanette’s
    814 Homer Rd
    Minden La 71055
    318-377-8662
    La resale 7342452001
    Fanette Hodges

• Shipping says:

We are so excited you are looking into wholesale!
      Kathy Burch is in charge of our wholesale, and can get you all set up. I will send your information over to her now, and she will get back to you ASAP.
      -Katie

• Kathy says:

Hi Fanette, I’m having trouble reaching you by phone. Can you please give me a call at (281)832-1734 to talk about wholesale. THX! Kathy

6. Maggie Goebel says:

I had to drag my husband to the Vintage Market at Downtown Summerlin in Las Vegas this afternoon. We saw your booth and had to try this amazing goodness!!! OMG it was so yummy. We ended up buying 14 soups and some cheesecake mixes. My 3 teenage daughters love cooking and this should be easy for them. Thanks so much! You guys should do home shows! I would totally sign up to be a rep!

Maggie

7. Kimberly B says:

I was going to purchase 2 dips but I have hard time paying $6.99 for shipping when they don’t weigh that much. Why is is that much?

• Kathy says:

We do an average for shipping charges which usually works in your favor. I understand with only 2 dips, it might now work that way. If you order $50 in product shipping is only 99 cents and over $75 it’s free! If you want to stick with just the two dips, you can use this code KBMDM for 10% off your purchase which will offset some of that shipping costs. I hope this helps. If we can do anything else please let us know.

8. Kathy says:

We do coupons for our online orders. Join any one of our 3 Membership Programs and starting getting coupons in your inbox! Thanks for asking.

9. Jim Bonza says:

Any purchase deals here as the shows, like buy 10 get $1 off each. I suggest some type of deal when buying multiple items.