Fan Mail

We love to here from you! When you order from Mad Dash Mixes, you become part of the Mad Dash Mixes Family and as with all families, we love to know what’s going on in your life. Whether it’s teaching your child to cook with our no-bake cheesecakes, or a completely creative version of your favorite soup. Tell us all about it!

73 comments

1. Berri lowman says:

Loved corn chowder, added half lb of shrimp and a chopped up potatoe, tsp of ole bay.delish..husband cannot have a MSG..so your products are great for him.
    Shopped at the Myrtle Beach shop. Your husband is very knowledgeable !

• Shipping says:

Thank you for reaching out! We have different specials online like our limited time offers and shipping discounts the more you order the less you pay to ship!

2. Madlyn Zaunbrecher says:

Oh my! I am enjoying the mixes that I purchased in Lake Charles. Let me just say that I added a pound of shrimp and a can of crabmeat to the corn chowder…it didn’t last long! Delicious!

• Shipping says:

Fantastic! Thank you so much for trying us out and letting us know you like them! That sounds absolutely divine with all that seafood! Yum!

3. Mary says:

I accidentally typed in the wrong email and now can’t change my username? How do I join silver membership I tried redoing a new username and it said I was already registered!

• Shipping says:

Hey Roxanne! Our muffins yeild 36 to 48 mini muffins. Make sure to follow the instructions regarding fill level & enjoy! They are also super tasty with a mashed ripe banana added to the batter before spooning out into your baking tin.

4. Niki says:

Can you substitute cream cheese for the mayo and the dip still taste delicious? My husband is not a fan of mayo and I want him to be able to enjoy the chipotle bacon mix.

• Shipping says:

Hey Niki! Oh yes! I almost like it even better with cream cheese! Is is a bit more firm in texture so keep that in mind when choosing your dippers:) Yum!

5. Brenda says:

How long willthe Salsa last in the fridge. Assuming there is any left over. It is very good! Enjoyed the Cheesy Enchilada Soup. Very tasty!!

6. Odessa Wilson says:

Hello, Please send me the tracking information for my order placed on 10/19. I haven’t received a follow up since. Thank you

• Shipping says:

You can use 1 15oz can of chicken drained & shredded, or 1 cup of rotisserie/your own chicken. Hope you guys enjoy!

7. Jessica says:

My mom purchased the enchilada soup packet from a festival in Hilliard last weekend, she made it the next day. It was very good, better then any restaurants soups I’ve had. I’m looking forward to try some of the desserts on here they look a lot of fun to try.

• Shipping says:

We are so glad you guys enjoyed the soup! The desserts are a blast to work with, and if you take any pictures we’d love to see!